Mira MX provides the advanced processing, visualization, quantitative tools, and superior user interface of Mira MX Ultimate Edition but without some of the more complex tools and without scripting capability. Mira MX is designed to give you superior processing results and a deep understanding of image data without breaking your budget.
Application areas: data analysis, product development & quality assurance, microscopy, physics, biomedical research, radiography, materials science, reconnaissance.
Mira MX showing 1, 2, and 3-D visualization, measurement, and analysis.
Introducing Mira MX™
Mira MX defines the state of the art in non-scripted image processing software, with the ability to display, analyze, plot, process, and measure images of binary, integer, real, or 24/48 bit color. The Mira GUI provides an unmatched number of powerful tools at your fingertips while being designed to be intuitive.
Standard features include a versatile 1-d Data Fitting package, an extensive collection of image calibration, filtering, and processing tools, precision image registration, more than 20 methods for merging and combining image stacks, unparalleled animation and sequencing of images and plot data, and a rich suite of image quantification tools. On the other hand... if you need even more tools and scripting capability, see Mira MX Ultimate Edition.
One year of maintenance is included; after one year, discounted annual maintenance is available to provide tech support and keep your software current.
NOTE: Mira MX runs on 32-bit Windows XP and Vista. For Windows Vista-64 or Windows 7 or 8 (32 or 64) see Mira MX Ultimate Edition.
- Mira's outstanding GUI puts advanced tools where you expect them, freeing you to think about science, not using software.
- Utilize Mira’s superior visualization and analysis tools to get more from image data and numerical simulations.
- Realize complex data reduction strategies using simplified, intuitive commands and procedures.
- Measure science-grade coordinates, distance, angles, FWHM, statistics, magnitudes, and more, in image units and FITS World Coordinates.
- Work with TIFF, FITS, BMP, JPG, and other standard image formats using 8 to 64 bit data and 24 bit color.
- Developed with scientists & engineers in the field to work the way you think about processes and procedures.
- Optimized graphics and numerics help Mira keep pace with your thought process, boosting your productivity & creativity. Mira MX works effortlessly and fluidly with large images or many images.
- With more tools than the competition, Mira MX makes it easier to get more from your data.
- Only Mira MX provides a rich visual environment for interactive and batch processing that is tightly integrated with its scripting environment.
- Unlike its competitors, Mira MX does not use a dongle or a network-locked license that can stop your work or get in the way of your productivity.
Not what you need? See:
- Efficiently process images one at a time or in large sets with or without scripting.
- Locate, quantify, and investigate structures, blobs, and features in images.
- Measure science-grade coordinates, distance, angles, FWHM, statistics, polygon statistics, perimeter, area, and more; results are reported in both native pixel units and World Coordinates, and more.
- Work with TIFF, FITS, BMP. JPEG, ASCII text, binary, and other image formats.
- Work with numeric data having 8 to 64 bits per pixel, integer and real, plus 24 and 48 bit color images.
- Windows operating system or equivalent including Windows Vista (32-bit only), XP, Server 2003, or 100% compatible Windows environment on Linux or Mac.
- For Windows 7 or 8 (32-bit or 64-bit) or Windows 64-bit Vista, Mira MX Ultimate Edition is required.
- Hard Drive Space: 100 MB.
- Minimum Platform: Windows® XP; Intel Pentium® III or compatible CPU @ 1 GHz; 1GB RAM; 16 bit color.